Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spooky Cupcakes

I spent last week in my home state of Idaho enjoying time with my family and the beautiful fall colors/weather. A few of those days were spent at the Quilt Taffy Craft Retreat in McCall. My mom and I had a great time together and I should probably be sharing pictures from that, but I didn't take any! So follow the link if you want to see all the fun things we did.
One evening we had a demo on cupcake decorating. We used this method to add chocolate shapes to our cupcakes. I thought it would be the perfect addition to the cupcakes I was planning to make for bake group this week. Here are my results.
The cupcakes are pumpkin with brown butter frosting and oh so yummy!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Nancy!! Do they melt in the Arizona heat? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin Nancy. I didn't get your address but I find myself cutting off the edges of my selvedges now so I can save them up. I see Corrie already posted a survey and I certainly hope she does this retreat again. I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! These look delicious! Definitely marking those recipes! Love your decorating success! And thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday at the Table!

    ReplyDelete