Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to Life, Back to Reality

After spending 2 incredible weeks on the Colorado river in the Grand Canyon last month I've been slow getting back into the swing of regular life. But slowly my brain is starting to work again, and that generally translates into creating.
This fun banner is for a friend whose little guy will be 1 next month. I picked out colors to match his birthday shirt and can't wait to see how the whole ensemble comes together.
These cards and removable flower clips will be my contribution to card group next week. I loved making the flowers and now I'm trying to think of as many different ways to utilize them as I can.
And this gorgeous collection of fabrics arrived in my mail box a last week. I've been admiring Going Coastal since the spring when everyone had pictures of it from quilt market. I can't wait to dive into them.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the grindstone. Looks like you are on a good track!

    ReplyDelete