Monday, December 12, 2011

Savvy Season Swap- My Turn!

Saturday afternoon brought an exciting package to my box. It was from This Crafty Fox and contained this lovely pillow cover and 2 matching hot pads. Part of the reason I was excited was because I've actually been able to get to know This Crafty Fox (we've shared a few e-mails about running) and then to get a package from her, so fun!
I don't have the right size pillow yet, but couldn't wait to enjoy it which is why the cover looks a little lopsided. I love the colors! And I like that I can technically use my gifts all year round.

Here is one of the hot pads, which were both quickly put to good use for our Sunday dinner with friends. This was my first true swap and I am so glad that I did it. Thanks again partner.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I loved these in the Flickr group, and I don't even normally gravitate to red in decorations. Plus its fantastic that you're happy with your first swap...makes you want to do more I bet! :)

    I can't wait til my package arrives!

    ReplyDelete